What topic do you need more information about?
- How do I reserve a parking space?
Enter the desired parking period. We will check whether a parking space is available.
• Your booking time frame must be at least 6 hours.
• A parking space reservation is possible for a maximum of 12 months in advance .
- Am I reserving a specific parking space?
No, you merely reserving any of the parking spaces in our car park - for Business Parking on the separate Level at the ground flour (Level 0), for Holiday Parking on Level 1 to 4. We guarantee our car park will keep a space free for you.
- Will I get a confirmation of my reservation?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and a QR code for entry.
- I didn’t receive a reservation! Who can help me?
Please first check the spam folder in your e-mails. The e-mail with the reservation confirmation may have been automatically moved to this folder. If this is not the case, please send an e-mail to info.muc(at)parkvogel.de. Our Parkvogel staff will be happy to help you.
- What happens with my data?
- Can I cancel or change the parking space booking?
- Why is it important to enter the times and flight numbers?
We endeavour to provide you with a Shuttle-Service as promptly as possible. We want to offer you the best service even when your flight back from your holiday is delayed. That is why we need this information.
- What do I need to enter and exit the car park?
After successful online booking, you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail. On this confirmation you will find a QR-Code. Please use this QR code to enter the car park: simply hold it in front of the scanner at the entrance barrier; then you will receive a parking ticket and may enter the car park. Business parkers please park on level 0 (ground floor), for holiday are the parking areas on levels 1 to 4 available. There is a free choice of parking space on the parking levels. You pay the parking fee at the machine by EC or credit card before collecting your car. You are naturally also welcome to pay cash
- I won’t be able to get to the car park at the time specified. What do I have to do?
Please contact the check-in service (+49 8122 8801361) and advise about your amended arrival time.
- How do I get to Munich Airport?
Our shuttle service will bring you to the departure terminal and naturally also take you back again. The bus stop for the shuttle bus is located directly in front of the Parkvogel car park.
- Holiday parkers: from and to Terminal 2 (departure) and Central area
- Business parkers: from and to Terminal 1+2 (departure) and Central area
- The shuttle service is free for you and generally runs every 30 minutes for holiday parkers and every 15 minutes for business parkers.
Our shuttle operates between 3:30 am and 0:30 am. It goes without saying that all passengers on the last flight to Munich will be collected - no matter how late the plan lands.
- Does the shuttle bus have child seats so my children can get to the airport safely?
As the transfer operates using minibuses, it is governed by the passenger transportation act (just like public transport). The bus company is not obliged to provide child seats. Child safety seats can therefore not be offered.
- How much luggage can I take? And what about bulky items?
Please let us know if you’re travelling with bulky luggage or an excessively large amount of luggage. We’ll certainly help you with it. If, however, this affects the shuttle bus’ normal operation, and a second vehicle is necessary, we reserve the right to charge a flat service fee.
- Is my car in good hands?
Yes, our car park is monitored by video surveillance and a security team. Since you don’t hand over your key, your vehicle will naturally remain in the space where you parked it.
- My car is not starting after being parked for so long. Can you help me?
Please contact the car park check-in service. Our on-site staff will gladly give you a jump start.
- Are there overnight accommodations nearby?
The Moxy Hotel Munich. is located right next to our car park. So you can park your car at our car park and spend the night there.